Say Hello to our newest October Influencer for Lucky Shot USA, Allen. A 26 year old EMT with a passion for the outdoors and the 2nd amendment. Follow his story on his passion for guns from a young age and growing his social media to educate and share helpful tips he's learned.
1. Tell us a Bit About Yourself? Include what you do for a living
2. What inspired your love for the 2nd amendment?My love for the 2nd amendment was founded at a young age when my father would take me out target shooting on the weekends when I had good grades and wasn’t out causing mischief. From there, indulging in epic paintball wars and airsoft battles with neighborhood friends was my next inspiration for the 2nd amendment as a young teen. Moving into adulthood I acquired my CCW at age 21 then dove more into self defense and what it means to be your own responder. Now I take different specialized classes that keep me proficient in a perishable skill to make sure I do my part in being able to protect my family while being a responsible gun owner. In the near future I plan on dabbling in 3 gun or USPSA competitions to hone and perfect my skills even further.
3. What inspired you to start your Instagram and What’s one thing you wish you had known when you began?
I created an IG account to have fun and express creativity in the things I enjoy as well as give people helpful tips and insight on things to utilize throughout their own journey when immersing themselves into the 2A community. Know that you don’t have to be a “tacticool operator” or in special forces to protect yourself or your family just have some common sense and willingness to learn.
4. What advice would you give someone who is just starting off on their own route to all things guns and shooting?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions, find gear and classes that work for you, keep an open mind when learning new or different things, and most importantly be friendly, stay positive and help each other out.
5. What is the one common myth about your profession or field that you want to debunk?
Just like police officers and fire fighters, there are good medics and there are bad medics. It all comes down to morals and values as a person.
6. Where can our readers connect with you online